Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wyncote Elementary

I had a great visit with this school recently, and I wanted to share some of the kids' art. The teachers there devised some very clever projects that tie in with one or more of my books. Like conversations between students and animals at the zoo, a la my book, Pssst!

And speaking of Pssst!, collaged vehicles, like this rocket:

Ooh! Monsters!

And aliens. Look at that Boov on the left!

And I'd like to end with a disgusting sandwich.

Thanks, Wyncote! By the way, if you're a Wyncote student and you made one of these, sorry if I blurred your name. It seemed like the right thing to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam!
We were so very happy to see our artwork on your blog! We so enjoyed doing the art projects and really your visit! We love your artwork too!
Room 23 Wyncote Elementary

Anonymous said...

why didn't you put my picture?

Adam Rex said...

Hi Anonymous,

It's possible I didn't post your picture because your school didn't email it to me. They could only email a handful of pictures–if they had sent every piece of student artwork, it would have been hundreds of images. That's just too much to put in one blog post, so I chose just one of each kind of project they sent.
I hope that explains things. It was all just luck, really.