Monday, January 25, 2010

Own a piece of Frankenstein

So to speak. Some original art from my picture book Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich is currently part of a charity auction here. This is what it looks like, please pardon the watermark:

There's also a great piece of original Charles Schulz art from Peanuts if you happen to be rich, or have some money that was cursed by gypsies so that you have to spend it before the week is done else ill luck plague your house or something.

No offense meant to my Romany readers.

If you'd like to learn more about the charity, try here.

1 comment:

AG Ford said...

Cool Adam

I always wondered about people selling the originals from a book, or auctioning, etc. I was unsure how common it was..... Well I hope all is well man, and that you are staying creative.

AG