Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mystery Judges Revealed

You may have noticed we're having a Kaiju Haiku Contest right now, and I am pleased to announce the contest's celebrity judges:

Jarrett J. Krosoczka!  You may know Jarrett 
from his book Punk Farm, or from his latest, 
Punk Farm On Tour.






Lisa Yee!  You may know Lisa's 
Millicent Min, Girl Genius or 
So Totally Emily Ebers.









Finally, Lane Smith!  
You may know his book, 
John, Paul, George, and Ben
or his latest, Madam President.



There's just a few days left to get in your entries.  I'll take them through Friday, October 17th.

What terrible formatting.  I can't seem to get it right.

1 comment:

Daniel Hardesty said...

Oooooo! Celebrity judges...the excitement builds! And such cool judges as well. I have the pleasure of getting to know a new illustrator's work as I am not familiar with Lisa's work. Jarrett's pictures grace one of my youngest son's favorite books, Bubble Bath Pirates, and Lane's work is all over our house!

Very cool, thanks for organizing this Adam. Prize or no prize it's great fun for all of us.