Monday, November 17, 2008

Mustaches For Kids Update 1


Well, look at that. I think my mustache is...is really...it's...
Oh God, who am I kidding. Look at it. It's like I can see my future, and my future is Freddie Mercury. I mean...I mean MY GOD!
Please help me resist the temptation to shave by donating now to help underfunded schoolkids. Do you have a spare ten dollars? They could use ten dollars.
Big thanks to donors Kim Baker, Stephen Wood, Jason Michels, Israel Sanchez, Bernie and Laurie Thompson (in honor of Connor Thompson), and Douglas Florian.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am not the man you are.
But.. how... how dd you even muss your hair up exactly the same way as the first picture? You ARE a god of rock. And roll.

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

Hehe. So charities are NOT funny by the way. But I really happen to enjoy this one and totally appreciate your serious face displaying that serious stubble.

BTW my husband always grows a mustache in March (he calls it "Mustache March"), but now I'm pretty bummed about it cause he only does it for selfish reasons.

hehehe

steampunkpainter said...

hmm. Funny coincidence that my art teacher is also working on a mustache....

robotpolisher said...

Sir, your mustache is coming along wonderfully. I applaud you.

Adam Rex said...

Hey Brian, Meridth, Josh, and Martin.
Brian & Martin–where can I see your 'staches?

Anonymous said...

Sir, meet my mustache. It takes a while for results. I may be forty, but my lips they are fifteen.

http://mrbiggs.com/zenphoto/mustache/

Jason Michels said...

Ooooh. We can link to our pictures. I didn't think of that. In that case, I think you would look good in a mustache like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/768F7C/Misc2/AdamRexMustache_11-13-08.jpg

I realize that handlebars are not allowed, though.

Anonymous said...

Adam, I like the concept, but anybody can grow a bad mustache. How about growing a random patch of hair on your cheek or neck, now that would be impressive and roll in the $$.

Anonymous said...

Well, Smekday was one of the highlights of my summer reading. So donating in honor of your mustache is the least that I could do.