Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mustaches For Kids–Final Stretch


The Mustaches for Kids donor drive ends on the 13th...and I'm just overwhelmed by the results. My personal donors have at this point raised over a thousand dollars for underfunded classrooms. One of them stipulated that their pledge was contingent on my promise to do this every year. So you're going to have to put up with this again next November.
Anyway, I would have felt remiss if I didn't make one last plea. The donor sidebar is on the right. After the weekend I'll post a full mustache retrospective, and then I'll stop talking about it for eleven months.
Thanks to past donors and to Ms. Melinda Millington, Mr. Phillip Hilliker, Ms. Reiko Nakajima, Katy Kelly, Jon Scieszka, Angus Yuen-Killick, Mr. Steven Malk, Mr. Matt Phelan, Mr. David Adamson, Dawn Murin, Mark Susson, and Alicia Neal.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you look as good as I do. Can't wait to shave.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_biggs/3101022798/

Israel S said...

looking good!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Congratulations on reaching the finish line.

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome, sir. It's for a great cause and such a novel way to raise funds. Perhaps next year's mustache will be even more full and majestic with 11 additional months of growth experience.

Eric Braddock said...

Awesome work, man. I saw Jay's the other day, I bet you're all anxious to shave it and get back to "normal" haha

bill said...

have you mastered the whole storing a snack for later in it thing?