Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Big Blue Marble

Come join me at Big Blue Marble Books in Mt. Airy, Pennsylvania on Saturday, the 12th. I'll be there at 2 PM as part of the Mt. Airy Kid's Literature Festival, reading and guessing people's weight.


Marcelo Braga said...

Hey, Adam! Man, you're the best Discovery I made last year. I bought your book "Frankenstein Makes a Sandwich" from Amazon just for the cover and I was inpressed. I showed the book to some friends and since than you have a small legion of fans here in Brazil. That's it, your work is just amazing! By the way, I really liked the Skeleton you posted some days ago... Cheers!

Francis Vallejo said...

Wow, I missed the boat with these past few posts!! Terrific work!!

M.Darling said...

The True Meaning Of Smekday is the best book I've ever read!!

Bobby Chiu said...

Jeez.. wonderful work Adam! I love your imagination and creativity as well as your technical skills.