Monday, July 19, 2010

Adam's Dad Again


Hi, Adam’s dad again.

I’d like to say right off the bat that Adam’s mother and I don’t appreciate all the rumors flying around the internet about Adam being killed in some supernatural way. I’m a man of science and I don’t believe in such things.

Yes, he was found in his car yesterday, nude and completely exsanguinated. On his chest there was a message in blood that read “YOU USE TOO MANY COMMAS,” so of course police are looking for that copyeditor gal.

I thank all of you who posted thoughtful emails and comments. To the rest of you I say: knock it off with all your “advice.” We are not going to cut Adam’s head off and fill the mouth with holy wafers. We’re Presbyterian.

3 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

Are you sure it was written in blood and not pizza sauce?
Adam's Dad,
Please tell your son that an artist like himself should have a photo (or drawing) of his father on hand that isn't blurry...
Signed,
A concerned blogger

Cynthia Lara said...

this is truly confusing...
did i just read exsanguinated??????

omg please tell me my hero is alright :( for real...he is alive right????????????

Zach Kline said...

Hmmm...I think you are full of crap Adam's Dad! haha. Great piece though.