Thursday, April 2, 2009

Show at Redcap's Corner


Do you like pictures that look like this? Would you like to see them up close, in person? Do you live in the Philadelphia area?
This Saturday, the 4th, at 6pm, I have a show of fantasy art opening at Redcap's Corner in West Philly. At least a dozen of my paintings will be on the walls, for sale to the economically stimulated or simply available for closer scrutiny to the curious. For that matter I will also be there and available for closer scrutiny. I'll have to remember to shave.

Recap's Corner–4040 Locust Street, Philadelphia. See you there!

11 comments:

Viv Rae said...

ahh dang! i'm missing it by only three weeks. i won't be in Philadelphia until the 25th. My grandmother is turning eighty.

guanoboy said...

will there be a list of available work somewhere? love to get a chance at some of your art...

Unknown said...

Not Philadelphia! Why don't you send more stuff to California? Love the painting - reminds me of magic the gathering. Terrific stuff!

Scott Daly said...

I wish I lived near Philly. I hope it turns out to be a good show. Best of luck Adam.

Kristi Valiant said...

Oh, I'd love to see your show and study your paintings up close. Let us know if your show travels!

Tim Durning said...

Hey Adam, just wanted to say it was nice seeing you again at the show- it looked great. I'm sure I'll be stopping by again when I can get a little closer to the work, without risking an angry mob of gamers.

Adam Rex said...

Good to see you again too, Tim!

Eric Braddock said...

Hey Adam, was nice to get the chance to meet you today, the show looked awesome. I posted up a small review of the show on my blog, maybe the 3 people that follow it will make it over to check it out, heh. Hope to see you again soon!

Adam Rex said...

Good to meet you too, Eric. And I really appreciate the blog post.
Eric's blog is
http://ericbraddock.blogspot.com/
if anyone wants to pop over.

Birdy said...

I live practically next to Redcap's Corner but didn't find out about the show until too late...
Could I know what day you're taking your work down and get a book you illustrated signed then?

Adam Rex said...

Hmm...I don't know when I'll be taking it down yet, Birdy. I'll make a point of posting it on this blog when I do know, though.

Thanks!