Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Antigone Reading this Friday

Which is not to say that I'll be reading Antigone. But I will be reading from Fat Vampire at Antigone Books in Tucson this Friday at 7pm. Joining me will be Janni Lee Simner and Jillian Cantor. The readings will be followed by a question and answer period. There will apparently be refreshments!

Also, here's something nice: don't live anywhere near Tucson but want a signed copy of one of our books? Antigone has agreed to ship personalized copies! Just email info@antigonebooks.com with your name, address, which book you'd like, and who you'd like it signed to, and they'll get in touch to work out the details. Note: Signed copies must be ordered through the email address, not the web site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just love your books. I read them over and over to my son. He love them, but i secretly think i like them more.