Monday, May 16, 2011

For My Birthday, Please Get My Dad Out of Jail.


As has been noted 115 times already on facebook, it is my birthday. In lieu of flowers, you might consider helping my dad make bail.

He's going to be locked up by the Muscular Dystrophy Association for a Muscular Dystrophy crime he didn't Muscular Dystrophy commit. There was a ridiculous show trial that lasted twenty-one hours, and Jerry Lewis stayed awake for the whole thing, and...anyway, I try not to ask for money very often, but if you have even a few bucks lying around we'd appreciate it.

Thank you. Here's the donation link.

2 comments:

Vinnie Bartilucci said...

I donated based solely on page 17 of Frankentstein Makes a Sandwich. If I were make a donation commensurate to my celebration of your entire catalog, I'd have to sell me car, and THEN where would I be?

Adam Rex said...

Oh my gosh thank you.